For the best commercial signage in Sunrise, Florida, call Loyalty Signs. We’ll make sure your business stands out in the highly competitive market of shopping centers.
Leading manufacturer of custom signs for business
We have become the undisputed leader in the design and manufacture of custom signage for business in the zone.
- We work with the best suppliers in the industry to produce high-impact, certified premium quality products.
- Our personalized approach ensures that each project receives the attention it deserves from our expert staff, who provide personalized follow-up from the first contact.
- We’re committed to environmental sustainability, so our products are both eco-friendly and efficient.
All of our products and components are guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Commercial Signage Regulations and Permits in Sunrise, Fl
Loyalty Signs can handle all your commercial sign regulation and permit needs in Sunrise. Here are some important facts to think about how your storefront lettering could be:
- Large monument signs at shopping plaza entrances are allowed one per property.
- It must be 10 feet from the right of way and out of any site triangles.
- Maximum height is 6 feet.
- The size depends on the amount of building street frontage, with a maximum of 60 square feet for properties with over 200 feet of frontage.
These signs hang above doorways or walkways, identifying upcoming stores for pedestrians. Each business can have one canopy sign, no larger than 3 square feet.
Each business is allowed one wall sign at the main entrance. The size of the sign depends on the width of the bay, with one square foot for each linear foot of unit or bay space.
Remember, with Loyalty Signs, you don’t have to worry about the legal permits for your commercial signs. We’ve got you covered.
Keys for quality shopping plaza signs
So if you have already decided, and you want to put a storefront lettering in shopping centers like Nob Hill Place Shopping Center, we will give you some advices to help you with your project:
- Have a clear objective. Think about what you want it for.
- What information to transmit: take into account what the competition communicates and creatively transmit your differential.
- Location: think and decide where to place the storefront lettering.
- Coherence: that it is consistent with the image of the brand and with the rest of the graphic material of the business or company.
- Creativity: look for the most creative strategies and techniques to make the brand stand out and be recognized among all the others that are in the shopping centers or tourist places.
- Simplicity: less is more; it is important that the storefront sign is quickly understood by those who see it.
- Think about the client: before commissioning the design, keep in mind who your client is or who you want them to be. It will be the way to make it part of the process and reach it.
- Professionalism: The best thing to do is to always let professional teams with experience design and make your storefront lettering. This will give you the best results.
- Appropriate: the environment must be taken into account to locate it; this area of South Florida is characterized by its warm climate, the atmosphere of fun, rest, and pleasure that surrounds it, and for being the place chosen by millions of people to vacation.