When it comes to signage for your business in Lauderdale Lakes, Loyalty Sign is the best option.
- We have the best technical and creative team to turn facades into efficient, creative, and long-lasting spaces.
- 100% personalized solutions and we are committed to taking the brand image of our clients to the next level.
- Our experience makes us the best option. We not only create commercial signs for shopping plazas, but we also adapt to the spaces of each client.
It doesn’t matter if it is an open space like the businesses on Northwest 19th Street or a closed space, we will be there to find the best solution.
Leading manufacturers of custom signs
We understand the importance of effective signage for businesses operating in Lauderdale Lakes. Our services are designed to help businesses establish a strong presence and attract customers. With less competition, this city offers the perfect opportunity for businesses to establish long-term relationships with their clients.
Our commitment to excellence in all aspects of custom sign manufacturing is what sets us apart from our competitors. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Manufacture and permitting
- Site Survey to know your needs and help you to make the best sign for your business.
- Quote and design in 24 hours
- Installation service
- Repair and maintenance services.
Regulations and permits for business signs in Lauderdale Lakes
As the city is expanding, the Lauderdale Lakes industrial area is becoming an excellent location for large-scale businesses. With its great potential, businesses looking to establish themselves in the area can take advantage of the well-connected areas, such as N State Road 7, where advertising is very effective.
Loyalty Signs takes care to comply with the regulations set by the Planning & Zoning Section before installing any in Lauderdale Lakes. Here are some legal limitations to keep in mind:
- Each property is allowed to have at least one Monument Sign, which must be at least 10 feet away from the adjacent right-of-way and out of any site triangles.
- Multi-tenant establishments may be permitted to have an additional one depending on their roadway frontage and location.
- The maximum overall height at stand-alone or out-parcel buildings is 6 feet, while at multiple establishment centers, it varies between 8 and 30 feet.
- Every business is allowed at least one storefront lettering to be displayed at their main entrance. Businesses that front two roadways are permitted a secondary one at 50 percent of the square footage of the first one.
- The size is based on the width of bay or linear foot of building frontage, and each one can have one square foot for each linear foot of unit or bay space up to a maximum of 60 square feet for stand-alone or out-parcel buildings and 150 square feet for multi-tenant centers.