When deciding to start a business, we know how important it is to have the right business sign. Wanna know why?
- It’s the first impression potential customers have when they arrive at your business.
- It plays a central role in defining the brand.
- It will ensure that future customers can notice your business at all times.
- Transmits a short, simple and quick Message.
- Helps to locate your business.
- With a good design, your outdoor sign will make your business stand out.
Business signs on the streets of South Miami
To stand out among other businesses, it is essential to have high-quality exterior lighted signs to make a difference in a highly competitive environment.
Before commissioning the design of your signage, you will need to consider:
- When do you want people to look at it?
- In which language will it be written?
- Are you gonna include only words or also symbols and pictograms?
- It’s gonna be important to include your address information or maps?
- Where should your brand name be?
- When will you need to update it?
- What climatic factors will it have to face
In that regard, there is a sign company in South Miami, Loyalty Signs, that can help you with these and other issues, to have the best experience when it comes to installing business signs.
Outdoor Shop Signage. Types frequently used
Once you have decided to make your outdoor shop signage, you can choose the one that best suits your needs, among different types. Here is a brief list of the available signage models:
- Channel Letters: this is the most suitable option for outdoors because each letter, symbol or number is displayed three-dimensionally and stands out individually, attracting attention.
- Reverse Channel Letters: this is one of the most eye-catching outdoor signs since each letter, symbol or number is illuminated from behind and emits a reflection on the wall that stands out and attracts the attention of pedestrians. It is an excellent option for those businesses open 24 hours a day since its halo effect ensures its visibility at any time of the day.
- Monument Signs: have an independent structure that can be made of metal, stone, marble, brick, concrete or metal with the name of the business, logo and other relevant information. They are common in corporate buildings, shopping malls, schools, churches and condominiums.
- Pylon Signs: These are larger freestanding stainless steel signs that combine text, images and logos and stand out for their creativity. In addition, their great height allows them to be seen from great distances and reach more people, and they can even have a message on both sides and be illuminated or backlit.
- Light Box: they are made of durable materials and can be used in any location. They are in demand by businesses looking to convey an attention-grabbing message from the outside. These light box style signs provide high visibility with LED lights.
- Interior Signs: When entering your business, reception is critical. These signs have a high quality design and provide a significant visual impact. The dimensions of the space must be taken into account, as well as the distances for clear visualization.
- Storefront Signs: they are the first image of your business for your customers because they should be placed right in front of it. For that reason, they manage to transmit the identity of your business and attract potential customers. They are of high quality and low cost. Their design is attractive, modern and personalized to represent your brand.
Illuminated channel letters to be seen at night
Channels Letters Signs are an excellent choice for your company’s signage for several reasons:
- You will be able to choose from unlimited styles, sizes and colors.
- Because of their flexible design, you can choose to turn them ON or OFF.
- Once ordered, you will have it in less than 24 hours due to its easy manufacturing.
- They are ideal for all types of exterior signage, whether it is a public building, commercial walls or business interiors.
- You can order it totally customized.
- They are very easy to install.
- Due to the materials they are made of, they are very durable.
- They are resistant to all types of weather conditions.
- Its electrical components are guaranteed for many years.
In addition, you will be able to choose between different types:
- Channels Letters with standard front illumination: It is very adaptable because of the type of material they are made of, an aluminum structure with a plastic front. If you choose acrylic it will have more brightness, although polycarbonate is the most durable. It is internally illuminated by neon or LED lights.
- Halo-Lit: This option is very popular for its elegance and sophistication. They are usually called illuminated reverse channel letters. They are made of aluminum and due to their shapes they produce the “halo” effect, since the neon or LED lights shine from the sides. It is a combination of Channel Letter with front illumination and the letter with halo illumination.
Miami Company. Design & Installation Service
Loyalty Signs has positioned itself strongly throughout the South Miami area and surrounding areas in recent years. In such a busy area and with such a varied commercial offer, it is essential to have outdoor signs, eye-catching and outstanding to attract the attention of potential customers.
Loyalty signs believe it is essential to know the needs and intentions of its customers. Therefore, it accompanies customers and is involved in each exterior sign for business. At the same time, it has a strong commitment to the environment.
For this purpose, they have highly qualified personnel that will guide you from the very beginning and will make a personalized follow up to create a high impact poster due to its quality and design, always keeping a reasonable price.
First, they will tour the commercial area near your business to have more tools and talk about all the possible options in commercial signs (channel letters, reverse channel letters, monument signs, pylon signs, light box, interior signs, storefront signs). This way, you’ll be assured of the best option for your company.
In addition, before the sign installation, thanks to a virtual dashboard you will be able to know how it will look.
Finally, keep in mind that they always provide warranty for the electrical system of the signage.